Now, Clorox has introduced the next cleaner disinfectant in its lineup, Clorox Healthcare Fuzion. (PUR-O-ZONE #31478, quart spray bottle, case 9, $179.40).
WHY SWITCH FROM BLEACH?
HOW FUZION MAKES CRITICAL INFECTION CONTROL EASIER, MILDER, AND ULTIMATELY LESS EXPENSIVE
- Does many of the toughest infection control jobs.
- Efficacy includes: Avian Influenza A, Clostridium difficile spores, E. coli, MRSA, Norovirus, Hepatitis B, HIV, Norovirus, VRE and many others - Efficacy Information
- No personal protective equipment required - safer than bleach.
- HMIS - 0-0-0
- Low reactivity
- Broad surface compatibility - Fuzion is pH neutral and safe for use on stainless steel, clear plastics, finished wood and many other common touchpoint surfaces where bleach is more aggressive.
- Easier on the nose - Doesn't have as harsh an odor as many products, and what it has dissipates in a short time. Better for use in medical environments for that reason.
- Leaves less residue on clear acrylic surfaces in independent laboratory tests compared to quat/alcohol or peracetic acid/hydrogen peroxide products.