Download a Carlisle guide to colored brushes that correspond to the pads you may be using now.
Download a Malish guide.
Why switch to brushes?
- Brushes will perform significantly better on uneven floors, and along grout lines.
- Brushes do not "clog up" with material like pads - less chance of leaving debris behind.
- Brushes do not require frequent changes - productivity is increased.
Why switch away from pads?
- Many users forget to flip their pads, or choose not to when they are clogged, doubling costs.
- Cleaning out clogged pads is time-consuming.
- 200 pads are deposited into landfills after use while one brush will do that same workload.*
- Pad drivers are required and must be replaced periodically.
List pricing on a box of five pads = about $35
Cost for 200 pads to do the work of a brush = $1,400
List pricing on 18" Grit Brush = $376
Savings by switching to rotary brushes $1,024
You could buy an additional high-quality buffer with your savings
*Studies conducted at University of Illinois, 2009