CLOROX® HEALTHCARE FUZION® DISINFECTANT SPRAY
Use Sites and Applications
- Medical: Autoclaves, bedrails, bedside tables, carts, counters, computer screens, diagnostic equipment, dialysis machines, glucometers, gurneys, IV pumps, patient monitoring equipment, plastic mattress covers, remote controls, shower fixtures, stretchers, toilet handholds, walls around toilet/patient rooms, wash basins, wheelchairs, x-ray equipment
- Dental: Countertops, dentist chairs, endodontic equipment, instrument trays, light lens covers, operatory surfaces, reception counters/desks
- Veterinary: Animal equipment, transportation vehicles, veterinary care surfaces
- General Use/Miscellaneous surfaces: Bed frames, doorknobs, hand railings, changing tables, highchairs, playpens, bath tubs, sinks and toilets
CLICK-ON EFFICACY INFORMATION
- REMOVE gross soil if visible. For C. difficile spores and TB, always clean surface prior to disinfecting.†
- SPRAY 6"–8" from surface until surface is completely wet.
- To DISINFECT, let stand for 1 minute. To kill C. difficile spores, allow 2 minutes contact.
- WIPE with a clean, damp cloth. Allow to air dry.
CAUTION: Moderate eye irritant. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or going to the toilet.