AND HOW IT IS A GAME-CHANGING INFECTION-CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
UPPER RESPIRATORY ILLNESS REDUCTION
CASE STUDY/TESTOMONIAL - 2 YEARS
EPA PRESCRIBED PROCESS FOR FIGHTING INFECTION
- Clean or wash away soils, films, grease
- Rinse with clear water
- Disinfect with a product of registered efficacy
PERSONAL PROTECTION RECOMMENDATIONs
ByoPlanet recommends that PPE (personal protective equipment) as advised on the bottle label should be followed. If not spelled out in detail on the label, consult the SDS (safety data sheet).
Because any product used in the ByoPlanet device is converted into an electrostatic mist, PUR-O-ZONE recommends these additional precautions be taken, regardless of product being applied:
- N-95 particle/mist mask use. The droplet size (from ByoPlanet specifications) is 30-50 microns. N-95 masks, according to the American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal, filter to about 99.5% at .75 microns, when there is a good face seal. This recommendation may be appropriate even with aqueous ozone use, because ozone irritates the throats of some persons.
- Goggles and gloves are recommended for all products.
- For products with warnings about skin irritation or other adverse effects to skin, full skin coverage, in addition to N-95 mask, gloves and goggles should be utilized.
N-95 masks are also a good precaution for protection from airborne viruses and bacteria. So in healthcare settings, the N-95-rated mask can perform two important protective jobs, maintaining separation from both disinfectant mists and airborne microorganisms.